If you’re looking for a Boerne pediatric dentist or orthodontist, you’ve come to the right place! Boerne Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry is proud to offer some of the most comprehensive, high-quality dental and orthodontic treatments that you’ll find anywhere around. We take great pride in the quality of orthodontic work that we do and we’d like to tell you more about the effective orthodontics that we provide here in our Boerne office.
- Meet Dr. VandeBerg – Your Boerne orthodontist, Dr. James VandeBerg, strives to give each and every patient a straighter and healthier smile. With his extensive training and education, he’s more than capable of giving you the smile that you’ve always dreamed of!
- Orthodontics Overview – Orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry that’s used to prevent and correct mispositioned teeth and jaws. There are a wide array of orthodontic treatments that your orthodontist in Boerne can utilize; these include metal braces, ceramic braces, lingual braces, and Invisalign.
- Invisalign – If you’re looking for a more discreet way to straighten your teeth, we offer the great new orthodontic treatment of Invisalign. Invisalign utilizes clear, plastic aligners to gradually shift a patient’s teeth over time. During this treatment, you’ll be given a sequence of aligner sets that are to be worn for two weeks each.
- Invisalign Teen – While Invisalign is meant to be just for adults, Invisalign Teen is perfect for the younger crowd. Invisalign Teen includes useful additions such as the eruption tabs that hold space open for teeth that have yet to appear and the compliance indicators that show whether a patient has worn his or her aligners as often as prescribed.
- Brushing and Flossing with Braces – When you have braces, more care is required to keep both your teeth and your braces clean. We recommend brushing four times a day (after breakfast, after lunch, after dinner, and before bed) and flossing daily as well. Tools such as a floss threader can be used if flossing proves to be a bit trickier.
- Surgical Orthodontics – In cases where there’s an underlying issue dealing with jaw irregularity, we may recommend surgical orthodontics. This type of orthodontics won’t just straighten crooked teeth; it can straighten a person’s jaw as well.
- Orthodontic Emergencies – Thankfully, there are only a few urgent orthodontic emergencies that can occur to a patient. In these instances, you’ll want to head to an emergency room as soon as possible. In all other cases, we’ll always be here to help you as quickly as we can.
- Orthodontics FAQs – If you have any questions about our services or orthodontics in general, we highly recommend that you check out our orthodontics FAQs. We’re almost certain to have the answer that you’re looking for!